Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Can I just say?

Can I just say that I love my husband? Can I just say that!? He was so funny and cute last night, even though we both needed to sleep, we had a great time talking in bed and just being friends. I love nights like that when it feels we're at a "sleep over." They just seem to sort of happen that way. With his job, kids, and school, not to mention the recently installed lawn, he always has time for me. I think it's good to point out the times when your marriage is great. I don't think people do it often enough. I will be so glad when he is done with school and I'm sure he will be also. So for tonight and all the rest of the Mondays and Wednesdays of this semester, I will miss him. I guess we just have to take this one semester at a time.

No comments: