Monday, July 25, 2005

Talking about Not good.

So I'm scheduled to go in for an abdominal and pelvic CT (cat) scan at noon tomorrow. I only hope they can get to the source for finding what's wrong. I have this feeling they won't. I have a feeling it will take much more to get to this mysterious creature that has infested my body. I have bad dreams all night that I am dying and that as I die my kids and husband are being taken away from me one by one. It's horrible. I hate it. I've actually felt really good today and yesterday. Today I thought to myself, "It's probably going away." But in the past 5 weeks I have already had those same thoughts and it never did. I've never been in one of those machines, I'm nervous about it but I'm not. I never thought I would have to have something like this done so early in my life. Maybe it's all in my head. The pain these two days has only been there if I bend a funny way or comes in a bolt off and on when I am sitting very still. It is not as pervasive if I am moving around during the day. I feel it most when I'm lying in bed or sitting at my desk at work. Saturday night was terrible. The pain had turned into what felt like a tourniquet stopping the main blood flow in the back of my left arm up between my shoulder blade and the front middle vein of my left leg. I don't understand it. It scares me, but if it's an infection, it's treatable, right?

Quote

Not good.

So I've been having this pain in my abdomen on the left side for about 4 1/2 weeks now. We can't find out what's wrong with me. We've even done an ultrasound. The blood test results came back and show there is some sort of infection, but what? How? Why? I guess they want me to go get a another test done. As you can tell, I'm not too happy about all of it. I hope I can only have good news after this next test. If it's just an infection, at least it's treatable. I feel bad for my poor grandma who always had abdominal pain her whole life but no diagnosis. So I guess we'll see.

No comments: