Sunday, July 17, 2005

Talking about Two Years & Counting

We had a great time! Charlie had sent me some beautiful roses to my office on Friday. A dozen roses for love and two yellow roses representing two years of friendship. How sweet! I was quite surprised to walk in from the breakroom and see them sitting there on my desk. So
I took a picture to make them last even longer.

Saturday we spent most of the day together going to new places and new experiences. We went to the Gateway to see War of the Worlds and then walked around the stores for a bit. It was so dang hot and I guess they were having the days of '47 that night so we didn't stay long. He then
took me to Rodizio Grill, a Brazilian restaraunt. Talk about a lot of meat! It was very tasty and fun to experience. They would bring a different item just off the grill to your table and slice it off a skewer right there for you. Sometimes it was pork, sometimes beef or chicken. And sometimes it was juicy sweet pineapple. Makes me want to go to Brazil. They had so many flavorful salads and meat, but I think the dessert was what was most exotic. Couldn't put my thumb on what type of fruit they had in this parfait, but it was soooo good. After dinner we walked around Trolley Square which I've only heard about and never been to. It's more of an adult mall than a teen mall, so it was actually quite relaxing.

We talked about what we should do for our next anniversaries in the years to come. We joked about how Michael would love that restaraunt and would walk out of there so full. It was really good to recreate ourselves and reflect back on our marriage as well as forward. What a
pleasant weekend.

Quote

Two Years & Counting

So my and Charlie's wedding anniversary is up and coming this weekend. It seems only yesterday that we were standing there in front of the cute little judge in that cute little courtroom. Simple and sweet. (Little meaning cute and cozy, not little as in not big and fancy.)

No comments: