Thursday, August 04, 2005

Nothing like sleeping in...

I got to tell you, as a mom sleeping in is a rarity, at least until the kids are about 10 or older. Savannah stayed asleep quite late this morning, so it was great to wake up on my own. I know that I should be in Disneyland or somewhere exotic if I'm taking off a whole week for vacation, but you know what? This is great. I can actually do what I want at home at my own pace and not be in a hurry. If I want to take three days to actually finish the laundry, I can. If I want to write in my blog at 10:00 at night I can. If I want to have dinner ready for my husband when he gets home I can. It's great. It will all end tomorrow though. Then back to normal hustle and bustle. I can't even imagine going to school and work like my husband does. That is a lot of stress and work to do both and have a life at home. So I will enjoy the rest of today, maybe I will watch Oprah for once or Dr. Phil. That is after I get my chores done, LOL.

No comments: