Sunday, August 28, 2005

Politics, go figure...

You know there are some really crooked ways in the business world. Especially in government. There has been something bothering me so bad this weekend that I can't help but talk about it to ge it off my chest. Of course I won't go into specifics, but things going on a work right now are not and never were in the best interest of everyone, only those that are favored for reasons I will never know. Even the best of people that work hard and get their job done on time every time are still kicked in the chin when it comes to fairness, and yet others are just freely given oppurtunities they haven't really worked for. I know for my position, I will be okay, but it's the others I worry about, and the others I know that do more work than anyone who are the ones that will be treated the poorest and be given excuses for why things will be done they way they are. And of course no repercussions will be taken to fix things and make things fair, and nothing anyone says will matter, so here we go again. Round two. Anyway, now that I feel better I will leave it at that.

No comments: