Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Things are moving fast!

So I just found out yesterday that I will be permanently moving to the "salty city" over the next few weeks to help out with piloting the transition of duties from regional to state level administration. I didn't think I'd have to move for at least three more months, so this is a big change that I don't know how much I'm ready for. I guess no better time than the present? Funny how a few weeks ago I was wishing it would get over and done with and boy did I get my wish? I'm going to miss my friends more than anything and hope that they all keep reading my blog and stay in touch, at least by way of technology. I'm sure there will be lots to share with our new experiences and endeavors we are about to have in our new positions.

No comments: