Saturday, September 10, 2005

Two more weeks...

And I'm off to work in my new office in the big city. Yep, they've given me a date now, the 26th. It's a week sooner than I expected so now my apprehensiveness has advanced 2/3 more than it was before I got the news yet at the same time I feel some change will be good. I think it's just hard to be the newbie all over again and working with the big wigs is...well...sort of intimidating. (Yikes....)

The drive will change a bit. Okay it will change a lot. I will be able to carpool with my husband since he only works about 7 miles away from the office I will be working. I don't know if that's a good thing or not cause they say that sometimes too much time spent together can harm your relationship. I'm sure I'll have my share of Bob & Tom and he will have his share of Radio from Hell since we both agreed we would take turns listening to each other's stations. I'm interested to see how our fuel bill changes after a month and that will definitely help our budget! (Don't even get me started on the gas prices!)

No comments: