Sunday, October 30, 2005

Talking about Halloween Memories

We took the kids to Pumpkinland yesterday even though it was raining all morning. The sun came out and weather warmed up making it a great afternoon for us. The corn maze was quite muddy but nothing that couldn't be cleaned up. I'm pretty sure that for Savannah this is the continuation of the tradition I had with the boys year after year when they were small before Charlie and I met. We all picked HUGE pumpkins to carve and afterward we went to mom's and had pizza and watched Charlie Brown's Great Pumpkin and Ichabod Crane's Headless Horseman by Disney. Of course Savannah didn't sit still long enough to even watch one inkling of the movies, but I think mom enjoyed our company as we did hers since we won't be seeing her on Halloween night. All in all it was a very enjoyable day and I think that this makes for a great memory this year and years to come!

What's your favorite Halloween memory?

No comments: