Sunday, October 16, 2005

Thanks Mom

Mom took me out on the town for my birthday, well technically it was after my birthday, but the weekend doesn't always land where you want it to. First, we went for an hour of massage therapy and boy did I have a knot in my back that really didn't want to come out. Then we ate at PF Chang where of course I got the Cashew and Almond Chicken and she got the Moo Goo Gai Pan. Was the yum! And the best part of all was the play at the Hale Center Theatre. Disney's Beauty and Beast was excellent! They portrayed every character just as it was in the movie and the special effects were wonderful. I enjoyed it so much that I had to go home and watch my copy of the animated movie on DVD. I can't believe how close they were word by word on the script! Anyway, it was a great time and I'll always cherish this birthday present. Thanks again mom, you're the best. It's memories like these that making getting old not so bad.

No comments: