Friday, December 16, 2005

I am bored again

As my blog's tagline says, "When in boredome, blog something!" so here I am. No need to rant and rave about why I'm bored and the current situation about my work's lack of job duties. I'll just dive right into this.

So I have a lot of thoughts running through my mind this morning. Here are the current top ten:

1. I wonder what my mom and sisters are doing right this minute. I hope they are warm in the sunny air out there on their cruise and are relaxing, Lord knows all four of them need it.

2. I wonder if we are being too mean to encourage the boys to keep their grades at a C average or some of their Christmas presents will be at stake.

3. I wonder if I'll get used to this new theme on my blog. I've had the other since the inception of my creation.

4. I think I'm finally getting excited for Christmas. Why is it that gift giving (buying and wrapping gifts) puts me in the mood more than anything? Ah, I suppose...we haven't had our family party yet so that is another thing that usually helps.

5. I wonder when the mail will get here so I can maybe have something to do.

6. I think I'm so bored I want to instant message old friends that aren't really my friends any more just because they are online and my real friends aren't.

7. I'm getting really hungry.

8. I'm really, really, bored.

9. I wonder how long it will take Savannah to finally be rid of the beloved binkie. (We are working with her right now on not using it. She has been using it only for bedtime these last few months, but now it's time to break the habit so we can go on forward with potty training. I don't want to let her grow up!!!)

No comments: