Wednesday, December 07, 2005

She did it!

Savannah went potty in her training toilet for the very first time!!!! YAY! She is constantly surprising me every day now. The other day she said, "Brush teeth," and she carried on a baby-talk conversation with me on the phone when we were stuck in the snowy traffic for 2 hours last night. Only one problem lately. She has been obsessed with jumping. She can't fully do it on her own yet, so she requires assistance. Talk about wearing me out! I finally took some online advice and let her use the cushion to the couch for practice and it works very well. Anyway, I just had to share this milestone with you all before I get to my check book.

I got my weekly coupon from Osh Kosh in my email this morning and its doing its job alright. Makes me want to stop on my way home and pick out a few things for Savannah. Why is it so intriguing to shop for clothes for little girls? I'm afraid if I were to win a shopping spree in a contest and had my choice where to shop, it would be anywhere that I can buy outfits for Savannah. Even when we visit Target, Shopko, or Walmart for other things outside of clothes, I still find myself drawn in the toddler section looking at all the little girl clothes even if I was just there looking at them the day before. I'ts bad I know, but I just love it. Am I obsessed or what? Probably a mommy-daughter thing.

No comments: