Saturday, January 14, 2006

Embarrassing Moments

On a recent airing of a local radio show they were taking a poll from the listeners about embarrassing moments. I thought it would be interesting to continue the poll and see all what you had to say:

Has there ever been something you were doing when you thought you were alone and someone caught you such as farting in the file room, dancing or air gutaring to a song? Or have you caught someone else doing something embarrassing while they thought they were alone?

Here's one of mine....I was at work one day and just threw some papers in my garbage. I thought a minute to myself that I shouldn't be throwing them away and to save them for the shredder...so as I bent down and started digging out all the paper I had in there for the day from my garbage, my boss walked up behind me to talk to me. I felt so stupid!

No comments: