Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Snow and more snow

I heard it was going to snow this morning but I didn't take it seriously, especially after the last time they said it was going to snow. Well they were right this time and here it is and has been for the last couple of hours. On top of that we are having some major server problems at work and I need to get to some of my files in order to get some things done, so I'm secretly hoping my boss will tell us to go home cause of the snow since we don't want to get in an accident, but I bet that won't happen. Even though it's been snowing this long, it didn't start sticking to the roads until just this last half hour. They say it will go on until about 5:00 tonight. I think if my hubby knew it was snowing over here, he would have called me by now to tell me to get home which means it must not be snowing at home.

No comments: