Friday, April 14, 2006

Michael's got a job!

So Michael went to my brother's work yesterday to talk to his boss about getting a job and it turned out that the guy hired him on the spot was really impressed with his first day of work. He was so worried when he got home last night thinking that I would be upset cause he was so dirty. Duh, it's an auto repair shop, silly. Anyway, he is so excited and will have enough money to start paying his insurance for his car every month. I have yet to get quotes and add him on as I've been putting it off too scared to find out how much per month it's going to be. Now it's a relief knowing that he will be able to contribute. Thanks to my brother for the lead on this and Michael will be so excited to receive his first real paycheck along with his first deductions for taxes, (hee hee).

No comments: