Monday, April 03, 2006

What made my day!

So when I got here I had a bunch of work piled up from taking Friday off, the day isn't going any faster even though we lost an hour, a coworker got mad at me, and my toe is still throbbing from being stubbed on the bed frame this morning.

But Savannah made my day this morning. She's gotten better about going to the sitter when I leave for work so today as the babysitter was using the tactic of distracting her to avoid any conflict, I quickly asked Savannah for a kiss. She gave me one and then turned to walk away, stopped and turned around, looked at me and waved a half wave with her arm, and said, "Wuh-you," and then proceeded on her way without looking back. I quickly said, "I love you too," and as I turned around and headed to the car, I couldn't stop smiling the whole way to work.

No comments: