Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hump Day!

Today I get to stay home with my kids! Yay! Of course not good for my babysitter who is sick, but good for me. I had to take a half day off anyway so it's actually better to not have to go in at all. I hate working a half day, it disrupts my whole routine not to mention the long commute is not worth it. I, along with the boys, have a dentist appointment this afternoon. Ugh. I hate going to the dentist, but doesn't everybody?

Having unexpected days off like this is a good chance to get the house cleaned to a point where we won't have to do anything this weekend with it. So my flower pot baby birds have all left the nest. I was able to get a picture of one of them before he was gone for good. I suspect he wasn't able to fly right off the bat since the nest was empty and saw his brothers and sisters watching me take his picture along with their momma from the rooftop next door. The way she was chirping at me you'd think I was going to harm the little fella. "Poor little feller. He's just a boy."

No comments: