Saturday, July 15, 2006

3 years

Our 3rd anniversary is tomorrow. Funny, it's felt like a lot longer than that. Probably because we've accomplished so much in such a small time, as well as going through a lot with my grandparents and dad's funerals. Three years ago we got married in a little court house, then went to a nice dinner at Mimi's Cafe with my parents. After that we went to see the Pirates of the Caribbean. I remember it had just come out to theaters. This year we contemplated about going to Nevada or somewhere to spend the night, but I am happy enough to go to dinner and a movie. So I chose Mimi's and Pirates! What a de ja vous it will be. Besides, our 5th will be something we will plan for a big to do and by that time Savannah will be 4 1/2 and not as hard for me to leave over night. (Yes that is the main reason I don't want to go anywhere overnight, or at least not without her.)

So if you get a chance to read this, Happy Anniversary Charlie! I know we've been through a lot already and if you're patient enought we will be able to get through the rest. I know sometimes it feels easier to run away from problems, but if we conquer them together, we will make it through a lot stronger. When we are old and gray we will look back on what we went through and the good times will out weigh the bad. I love you, happy 3rd anniversary.

No comments: