Monday, August 21, 2006

Going South! Going South!

Yep, going south for my birthday! My mom invited me and my family down to St George and Mesquite in October. We're going to see Cats at the Tuacahn theatre and stay a few nights in warm Mesquite. We'll all buckle up in her new van and hit the road. Unfortunately she has to have surgery on her shoulder now so that she will be healed by then. I hope it goes better this time than the first and stays fixed. I am starting to really look forward to it since we haven't gone anywhere all summer and school's starting just around the corner. No time for camping or anything when your husband works every weekend.

We did however go down to Utah Lake and the kids had a blast. Even the dog loved it. What she didn't like though was when we had to wash the cow pie off her after she rolled around in it. Why do dogs do that?

No comments: