Thursday, August 24, 2006

Just Thinking...

Only in Utah do you have to turn the heat on in the morning and the AC on in the afternoon. I can't believe how chili the morning have gotten these past couple of weeks. Tells me fall is on the way. I'm excited too! I can't wait to smell the air and see the leaves turn brown. I have never been excited for fall so much as I am this year. Not sure why. Maybe it has to do with fond memories of autumns passed.

However I am in a dilemma about my wardrobe. As fall gets closer and I lose more weight, I am finding I better get in gear and go shopping. Problem is I hate to buy clothes if I'm going to not fit in them during the middle of winter either. So I'm biding my time and maybe will just have to wear the same outfit twice in a week or mix and match tops with a couple pairs of pants. That should wear them out for the next time I'll need a smaller size. My weight loss has been good so far and you'd think I'd be in two sizes smaller by now, but I'm not. My "mommy pouch" is what's holding me back, either that or I was wearing too small of size pants to begin with. Of course it will be the last and the hardest to go if it even goes at all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the couple pair of pants with a few mix and match tops would be the way to go. At least with pants you can wear a belt with a pair of bigger ones if you need to, to stretch the wardrobe out.

Anonymous said...

I got my first 5# book mark today! WOOHOO! 5.2 pounds down way to many left to think about LOL

Unknown said...

I agree with Doris. Get a couple of outfits to carry you over but do the big shopping spree when you lose the weight (and I'm sure the worst of it will be gone!)