Thursday, August 03, 2006

Mmmm... Frappuccino and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

Ahh the days of stopping for coffee and a doughnut are gone for me...or at least mostly. Sure I can have whatever I want on my diet, but it depends on if I want three squares a day and the healthier they are the more I get to eat! My little indulgences once in a while are fine but I can't live on sugar alone, even though I'd like to, in fact I think I used to! Whenever I pass by that convenient store on my way to work, I pat myself on the back for not stopping and entering a world of opportunity for Frappuccino's and Krispy Kreme doughnuts that existed inside.

Today was weigh in day, now my total loss is 13.2 lbs. I think I'm doing pretty good and have found some links to my pattern. As long as I don't have ANY desserts, whether or not I cut back elsewhere, I will be fine. Two weeks ago I had three desserts during the week and during that week I only lost .4 lbs. Even though they were legally eaten, my body likes to hold on to every little bit of it! This week I didn't have any desserts (just like the others) and lost my regular 1.5-2.5 range again. Woo hoo! It's been seven weeks since I started but I feel great and it will only get better! Plus when I look in the mirror and compare to my picture from last Thanksgiving I can really see the difference too! Yes, I'm a little excited!

No comments: