Monday, August 14, 2006

Monday Blues

Kind of started the day out depressed, but it seems to have gotten better. I was so close to calling in sick this morning too. Just unmotivated. Guess it's from being on the lower end of the financial pole this month creating a tight spot. Yep. These last few weeks, we've paid over $700 to get the boys ready for school and I'm sure there is still stuff they will need. Also bought senior pics for Michael, $175. But they're not to blame, I've had time to prepare. We've also had to replace some parts for both cars and the truck so add another $400. In addition to that my husband is in need of glasses. He hasn't had his replaced since I met him 4 years ago and they are constantly falling apart and are scratched so bad. If I had thought of all these expenses I would have waited to get my treadmill, but I suppose it's just stuff happening all at once, that's all. We'll be back on track next month.

Speaking of treadmill, that reminds me of my diet. It's kind of funny how I'm not overly zealous about it like I was before last week. I dunno why. Maybe cause I realize it will be a while before I reach my goal and as long as I follow it, that's good. But where did my excitement go? I don't know, but I hope it doesn't diminish completely or I'll never get to goal (135). Maybe it will start up again when I actually need to buy new clothes from not fitting into the ones I have any more.

Just feeling like Eeyore today. Hopefully I will snap out of it before tomorrow.

No comments: