Tuesday, August 08, 2006

One point for me, no points for the dentist.

Today some lady brought in home made chocolate chip cookies - my favorite thing in the world! I guess she couldn't sleep early this morning so she baked cookies. How about that? I'd probably never think to bake if I couldn't sleep. Anyway, I took one but then proceeded quickly to the next person who is also a sucker for food and offered it to them. One point for me for not eating a cookie when I had the chance. (Which is more than I can say for what I did on Saturday!)

So about a month ago I had a tooth filled that was cracked, right? Well a couple weeks went by no problem until I popped in some sugarless gum and started to chew on it. That first bite sent my tooth in pain and since then it's been hurting! Not really bad, but it definitely is not okay. My dentist seems to think it's just sensitive from the filling but I am able to differentiate between sensitivity and something that is not coming from hot or cold. I'm tired of babying it. So I have an appointment tomorrow with a new dentist. It's about time for some change of scenery and this one's a lot closer to my house than the other one is. Besides, if my husband feels comfortable there, I will too! (Yes, he hates dentists even more than I do.)

No comments: