Thursday, August 17, 2006

Weigh to go!

So I started Weight Watchers a little less than two months ago and am so pleased with it I signed up for the next session. What's even better than losing weight? Someone to pay you for losing weight! Yep, that's right! My health insurance company holds a program that pays people incentives to being more healthy. So looks like I will be banking in on $150 or so by the end of the year when my rebates have been completed.

Funny how I started this to get to feeling better, not just to lose the weight. Don't get me wrong though, I like that aspect too. But to feel more alive like I should for my age is worth so much more to me. I took for granted that I could eat whatever I wanted and whenever and forever, but I've gotten a lot of information and support through WW and am now 16.6 lbs lighter! The hardest part isn't so much cutting back or eating healthier, it's the exercise. I have to talk myself into walking every day. Once I do it though, I feel good. That's the key point to remember.

Yeah, I'm patting myself on the back. So?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I alreayd Posted my Congrats at the other site ;-)