Sunday, September 17, 2006

Brrr!

It's hard to believe that a month ago we were sitting on Sandy Beach soaking up the sun. Now there is snow on the mountains! This isn't supposed to happen until November 1st! I just hope it will warm back up, especially for Halloween. Guess I wasn't as ready for fall as I thought!

In other news, Michael's studying for the ASVAB to get accepted in the Army, Jake's still in football, and Savannah is in love with Dora. I'm looking forward to going to Mesquite in October! Can't wait to get outta here for a while!

We're having my mom over for dinner today. Mmmm...basil rub roasted chicken. No other food could be as comforting as that tender juicy chicken and mashed tatoes and gravy! I'm willing to sacrifice all of my extra WW points for the week without a blink of the eye for this meal. Can't wait!

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your Meal!

Becca said...

Sounds so good to me! Enjoy!

Becca

Jamie said...

Mmmm...that sounds heavenly. I am so craving comfort food right now.

Unknown said...

Hmmmmm...basil. LOVING IT!

meg said...

Yikes! Snow in September? I'm still dealing with 95 degrees during the day, though its finally falling into the 50's at night.
I need to get out & pick some basil- it keeps trying to bolt- that chicken sounds pretty good.