Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Excerpts from a two year old...

When Charlie started the shower the other night to warm the water, Savannah informed us, "It's Raining!"

When her brothers enter her bedroom, our bedroom, Jake's bedroom, or any bedroom, Savannah instantly tells them, "Get out of my room!" I think she's gone into the boys' rooms uninvited one to many times to learn this one.

Popsicles are "Pockles."

Dragon Tales training pants are "Dragonflies."

Savannah tells everyone to "Have a good day!" or "See you marnow," when saying goodbye.

When I put on my tennis shoes, Savannah asks, "Walk mommy? Walk?" And when I turn off the treadmill it's, "Done Mommy? Done?"

More to come, I'm sure...

4 comments:

Becca said...

I hope that you are writing all these down so that one day you can pull them out when she is older and tell her she said them and watch her face! Priceless!

Hugs,
Becca

Anonymous said...

LOL! Very cute. I still remember how my older son would say my friend Monica's name. He would say Dah di dah. And my younger thought semi's were called boop boops. (To him that's the sound their horns made) Memories that put a smile on my face. Thanks :)

Jamie said...

LOL @ pockles. That just sounds so cute!

Anonymous said...

Savannah is so cute. It's so fun to watch them grow and learn and all they cute little things they say and do.