Saturday, October 07, 2006

Quick entry.

Jake's pretty much done with football now. Next week is his last game, so it will be nice to get back to simple Saturdays where we don't have to rush out the door to get to the game or grab something to eat while we are our errand running.

So we're going out on a double date with my sister and her husband tonight. She lives two hours away, but we've been talking about doing this since last February. Funny how now it's finally happening. Guess that's the way it is when life is busy and people are so far apart. We're meeting at Famous Dave's. I'm sure it's more the men's choice than us women's, but that's okay. Maybe we'll get to pick the movie - a chick flick at that!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

MMmmm...bar-b-q sounds pretty yummy to me! I hope you guys have fun on your double date!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have an Awesome Time tonight!!!!!!1

Our Foot ball games are on Fridays here. Its such a big deal that one of the news stations Fly around to all the games in the 4 biggest city's all right here and film a little of each game. They call it Friday Night Flights LOL But None of my kids play so it really makes no difference to me LOL

But Levi starts wrestling next month and the meets are on Saturdays. LOL just my luck huh ? LOL

Weigh in, in the morning. I'm hoping to hit my 10% but I'm not sure I might be a pound shy, so there is always next week!

Becca said...

We have Friday Night Flights here too! I hope that you had a good night out!
Becca