Friday, October 06, 2006

TGIF

Thank God it's Friday AND it's a 3 day weekend for me. Sometimes I just have to revel in working for the government. Not even the public schools get Columbus day off. (Ahhh....) last year I got Savannah's portraits taken, but this year I think I'll catch up on housework, spend time at home, and of course go out for lunch with my mom on my birthday. It will be good cause I'll also have time to prepare for our getaway on Thursday.

I'm starting to get antsy about next week and not just from all the fun we'll have in Mesquite and St. George, but with all the dining out we'll be doing. I can't wait to go. I'm even preparing what I'll eat as I can to help prevent spur of the moment decisions I may later regret. I really need to make myself a note to pack my food guide and point tracker so I can at least try to stay OP.

Sure hope the weather will be nice down there, nice enough to swim at least. I'm starting to get tire of the rain. I can't wait! Hee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im sure you will do wonderful even with all the eating out! Its all in making the wise choices :-)

Have a great weekend!

Becca said...

You will have a wonderful time and you know what you should be eating, and portions so relax and enjoy! Have a great time!
Becca