Sunday, October 15, 2006

We're back!

Phew! Well we're home now from our fun filled four days in St. George and Mesquite. I gotta say Cats was a great performance and no better way than to have it in the red rocks of warm and sunny southern Utah. We were lucky that it didn't rain and started to pour, and I mean pour, at the very moment the show ended, so thank goodness. We also went to a wildlife museum, bowling, and had all you can eat seafood buffet. (Hmmmm...didn't count my points of course.)

I can't believe how well Savannah did on this trip. I don't think she's been on an extensive trip since she was a baby, so this is something we didn't know how she'd take to. The first couple of days she kept asking if we could go home, but on the way home today she said, "No, go bye bye." It was great, and I wish I could write more now, but I'm raked for time.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes, I can't believe you all remembered!

Here are some fun shots of the 4 day weekend:



































































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like an awesome trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OH I have to tell you I am .2 from my 10% I was like awwwww come on just give it to me! YOu know I will be there next sunday! lol I am so excited though! I know I will be there!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous you got to see Cats-I hope to see it someday.
So glad you all had a good time!

Becca said...

I am glad that you had a good time and equally glad that you are back!
Hugs,
Becca