Thursday, November 16, 2006

Bah Humbug!

Never, ever go to post office if you just need stamps! Nothing like waiting in line for 30 minutes with a toddler on your side who informs you that she needs to go potty right as you are about to get your turn. And then to top it off, you ask for holiday stamps and they don't have any until the postmaster comes back from vacation. And that they only care two types, but yet they have several to choose from online?!?! I knew I should have paid the extra $1 and bought them online.

Let's just say my day off went terrible! I slept in too late barely making it in time to get to the portrait studio for Savannah's photos. Then when I get there the lady informs me she's a trainee and that the person who was supposed to train her didn't show up. So I got my intro package for free for coming back in an hour after the manager came, but needless to say try keeping a toddler clean and happy while we wait is not fun! What's the point of making appointments if the people you make them with can't keep them?!

So the day's shot, I wanted to get the Christmas party invitations finished and ready to go in the mail, but I haven't even started on them, and I haven't had anything to eat since breakfast and still need to make my bed, start the chili, and get some laundry done. Maybe it would have been better had I gone to work! I'm not in a very good mood let's put it that way.

AAAARRRGGG!

Now that I have that out...

5 comments:

Becca said...

Oh what a day. I swear I get all my stamps and stuff like that on line. I hate the lines. I hope that today goes better!

Hugs,
Becca

Unknown said...

I feel your pain. I don't mind going most places with my kids but the post office near our house is ALWAYS slow. And Hadley always disassembles EVERYTHING...

Jamie said...

We have to get you some Christmas spirit:o) Although I have to agree...lines and toddlers can be a nightmare!

Unknown said...

I so feel your pain! I brough M & M's with but they didn't help too mcuh.

Anonymous said...

Well, I am guessin that your day off did nothing to boost your Christmas spirit! Don't worry about it though we all have those days. I had one not to long ago-I just wanted to sit down and cry. Nothing major just little things that start to build.

Christmas music gets me in the Christmas spirit. I was walking through Walmart the other day and they were playing it and I was just hummin along and then it hit me this isn't annoying me-YEAH!!

I am sorry to here that your hubby is losing his job. Now THAT is something to stress about! I hope something comes along soon and that it's something he will like.

Blessings,
Missy