Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Stink, Stank, Stunk!

I just love the classic Grinch! Savannah and I both chuckled at the part where he is going down the chimney and gets stuck while watching it last night.

So it's been sooooo busy here at work. Usually this is the slow time of the year which makes it even harder to be here but not this year, oh no. I guess I can't complain but sure makes time fly by too fast. I guess that's why you all haven't seen me mark on your blogs lately, but don't worry, I plan to soon! Until then, have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where the heck you are!

I guess busy is good when it makes time fly by ;-)

How is WW going ???

i'm donw 29.2 WOOHOOO!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have been very busy. I admire working moms so much. I used to be one and I really don't know how I had the time to get things done and still spend time with the family. I guess then the kids were smaller and they weren't in every activity under the sun and there was no homework. I hope that things slow down for you a bit and that you can enjoy the season. Talk to you soon. ~Missy