Sunday, January 07, 2007

Ahhh...Sunday

Well Friday was supposed to be Charlie's last day with Autometer however they contracted him for daily work that could last until the end of January, which we knew would happen. That place was no where near ready to close the doors. He has a job interview on Monday and one on Tuesday, a staffing agency has a coupld of amployers that could use him but to call back next week. Another place he interviewed for before Christmas told him to call back next week as well. Guess this time of year people are busy closing their books. Hope all goes well and he finds something soon, but on the other hand it would be nice for him to have a break and get some much needed things done around our house and "Ma's." (Not sure where Charlie got that, but that's what he calls my mom.)

My job is still busy but we did hire a couple of girls last week. I can't wait to hand them over the medical exam accounts but on the other hand without them my job will be less of a challenge.

Big excitement. I'm going to try something new today. Cornish game hens. Never had them before, but Charlie's suggestion to make them, so this will be a new experience for all of us. (Well maybe, I'm not sure if he's had them but probably.)

Enjoy your afternoon!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hope Charlie finds the perfect job! I never made cornish game hens, so I'm no help with recipes. But if you find something yummy, post it!