Monday, January 29, 2007

Birthday

Here's one of the still pictures of Charlie and Savannah, blowing their cakes out. On the movie clip I took, you should have seen how long Savannah sat and watched Daddy blow and blow but they never went out. Hmmm...I couldn't even get them to go out to take the darn things off. Usually trick candles don't work very good so I was surprised. I was also surprised that our smoke alarm didn't go off! We had a blast even though I got sick later that day and Savannah wasn't feeling her best either. It seems I need to choose a different time of the day to have her party. I have come to realize after the third year now that her nap time really is important especially with so much going on. Maybe next year we will have a dinner party at Chuck E. Cheese? It was still a lot of fun though! I think her favorite present was the play kitchen and Charlie's was the summer sausage that he got from "Ma."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, what a sweet picture! :) I too received a play kitchen when I was young for my 5th or 6th birthday. Definitely one of my favorite presents. I still remember it so well. I'm sure she will enjoy it.

Jamie said...

That is a neat cupcake cake! Did you make it?