Thursday, January 18, 2007

Boo yah!

Given my tag line you can tell I haven't been very bored lately therefore I haven't been blogging. Nothing has let up at work and when I get home the last thing I want to do is be on the computer. I hope to catch up on my bloglist soon.

The hens turned out wonderful. Charlie used a fresh rosemary, lemon, and garlic recipe. They were so cute that I had to take pictures of them! Savannah tried eating the rosemary like it was her favorite veggie. I think she thought since the rosemary also looked like what she calls broccoli (aka "trees") it would be just as good. And you should have seen her face as she was spitting those little branches out!

Savannah will be three soon, and she is so excited when we talk about her birthday, well at least about the cake. We have been reminding her that she will be three now and not two. She tries to hold up her three little fingers and gets frustrated when they don't stay and says, "They're falling down!" She'll get the hang of it soon, after all everything right now is "Let me do it all by myself." I'm not sure if she understands what any of this birthday stuff means to her other than parties and cake. It's fun to watch her grow but sad at the same time to see my little girl changing so much right before my eyes.

Have a great upcoming weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Mom

Savannah is so cute! I am awaiting her birthday and hope it's not snowing that day.

meg said...

Too cute- almost makes me wish mine were that young again :P I can just see her face scrunched up & spitting leaves!
You know- I've never had cornish hens; Chris always points them out when we're shopping- I guess I should take the hint.

Anonymous said...

Boy do i understand the 2 busy to get on the computer then not wanting to when you are done for the day!

HEHE i love it when kids are learning to hold their fingers up LOL