Saturday, January 20, 2007

Weekend's here!

Here is one of the pictures of the hens I took. Isn't it sooo cute? The mushrooms and the rice pilaf were great too!

Charlie has been on the job hunt. He had two more interviews this week and both are promising. Only next week will tell. I think he's been a bit bummed, but the with the start of the project he left off from last year it seems he has a renewed motivation to work on our house again and I love it! I am finally getting those curtains for my kitchens, but of course some of that involved finding the ones I wanted. I can be so picky sometimes. Here he is working on the master bedroom that will be in the basement. Other than that we've been preparing for next week's birthday bash and a warm end to the day with some home made clam chowder. Hope you're all having a great weekend!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Our basement is looking like yours. I'm so tired of all the drywall dust. I'm hoping my husband becomes as motivated as yours to finish the job!

meg said...

Blah on not finding the job he wants yet, but Yeah! You're getting stuff done around the house ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh woohooo! I hope you get the down stairs done soon! :-)