Saturday, February 03, 2007

Sick of it!

I"m sick of being sick. I thought I was over this junk mid week but now it's back again. My cough isn't so bad, but my sinuses hurt. I wonder if I have sinusitis? All I know is that even my skin aches. Terrible way to spend the weekend, that's for sure.

Charlie's new job seems to be easier than he thought it would and he really likes the new shift working 4 ten hour days. He's already worked overtime which is nice in that Fridays are the days to go in for it instead of Saturdays. Best thing of all is that we have a pretty good plan to get ahead on bills and get out of debt! I'm pretty stoked about that, who wouldn't be? And we will be able to save up for a real vacation this summer. It's about time!

1 comment:

meg said...

Hey, girl!Sorry to hear you're sick again- so many people are getting stuck with this thing for a while.
Glad to read that Charlie is liking the job- & the overtime part is awesome.