Thursday, April 05, 2007

Happiness

Happiness is all about control. When you are in control of your life you feel happy. When you are not, there is despair. But there is two sides to this. Even when you are in control of certain things, what you are controlling can also make you unhappy. Like when you have to give hard lessons to kids using "Tough Love" or when you decide to make a change in life with a new job or move away from family. And why is it that when we have ample enough money in our accounts we feel in control? I guess I should quit using the third person and just say I feel in control today. Just for today though. It seems every pay day when the money is in the bank I feel calm. Peaceful. But tomorrow I will worry until next payday. I don't know why I'm built this way, but I am.

No comments: