Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Sad day

My eyes burn and sting...no not from my leftover cold, but because our doggy died today. And the worst part is we don't know what happened to her. Charlie unfortunately had to go to the doctor after coming up with the same symptoms Savannah and I had - only his have been worse with coughing. Come to find out he has pneumonia. When he let Sheba out at noon after his doctor appt and she never barked back at the door, he went looking for her and she was found in the window well. It is so sad cause she had so much energy, spunk, and life in her and you should have seen her when we would come home from anywhere. She was so happy. I guess my efforts in getting a fence were little too late.


We'll miss you Sheba. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little Sheba. This is such a tragedy. I hate it when pets die. It's so hard when anyone or pets as well leave you. She was such a happy little dog and sparked up everyone's life.

Jamie said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your sad news.