Friday, June 01, 2007

Home Improvement Part IV

Even though my efforts in getting a fence is late and could have prevented Sheba from being gone, the process is in place and has been for the last week. Our house was appraised last night for the equity loan we are getting and I am glad to know they take into consideration the market value of the homes in our neighborhood as well. We will be consolidating some higher interest debt as well as getting the fence put in and hopefully the majority of our landscaping done. Funny how I get the feeling once we are done with our list of goals to work on, we will move. Don't know where or why, but I just get that feeling, you know?

1 comment:

meg said...

This is so hard & heartbreaking- I understand your frustration & sadness over watching your child take the wrong path. You do have to put a wall of sorts, taking yourself out of the situation, otherwise it will make you crazy- I know!
No apologies neccessary- I am the master of tangent conversation :) I spend more money than I should on the garden, but it gives each of us so much pleasure, I write it off as "entertainment" & "therapy" expenses :P