Thursday, June 14, 2007

A Prayer

My heart is heavy today from the distraught for those I know and love. My mom has recently lost two cats, my friend lost her brother last week, another friend lost her son this week, and even though I sound tough about Michael and his wife, I am also thinking of them. I can only pray to God for these people around me to get comfort and guidance as needed and hope that they have enough faith to receive it. And if they don't, I pray that they will even if they think it is from their conscience. So may God bless them in this time of need. Bless that I may gain sight when given a prompting of ways I can help them if I can.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to you. I can't even begin to imagine how hard all of this is on you. You take care of yourself. I'll be thinking about you. God Bless.

Christina

Jamie said...

Praying is the greatest thing you can do for them. Just include yourself in those prayers as well. You're dealing with a lot.

I have to tell you how much I enjoy your comments on my blog. Thank you so much for always making me laugh. And just for the record...it's my husband who is the backseat driver...not me, ofcourse!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.