Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I've been tagged!

THE RULES OF THE TAG ARE:

Each person posts the rules before their list, then list 8 things about themselves.
At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those people's spaces and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come and read the post, so they know what they have to do.

(I am ignoring the rules, so please take it upon yourself to post 8 things on your blog for me to learn about you!)


1. I had my first child at age 16.


2. I have been married twice, this time it's a keeper...well, most days anyway. (Just kidding!)


3. I am half Mexican.


4. I have worked for the state government for 7 years.


5. I love freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.


6. I have lived the life of a drug user was able to get out of it.


7. I have never moved out of Utah County or even the state of Utah. I want to.


8. My first job I worked as a seamstress.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I'm glad that I know more about you! And somedays being Amish would be cool.