Saturday, December 22, 2007

Playing Catch Up

Pictures from October: Look how much Bear has grown! Two little princesses out trick or treating and a little girl that just loves her Jack O'Lantern!

Update at home is that Michael is working full time at Twin Lab in production. Lately he has had to work a lot of overtime. It seems that now more than ever he is finally learning a valuable lesson in hard work, budgeting expenses, and goals to work toward. He will be on probation for the next 6 years and plans to get his divorce in January. I feel he is doing exceptionally better and hope he stays on the right path.
We now have ceramic tile in our bathrooms! So much better than that icky linoleum!

Savannah had a little Christmas program with her preschool. The kids were all so cute and you can't tell how excited they are for Christmas at all. No not at all. This is just the beginning of the fun age, I think last year that she and the other kids her age just didn't really quite know all what is going on to really get excited. I am really looking forward to Tuesday!

Welp, and finally, I am moving to a new job after the first of the year. Half the commute time and something that will keep me busy and will feel a little more worth worthwhile in the time I do spend there. I have been miserable for at least a year so some change is due.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I am sure wondering what the new year will bring us, hopefully better luck and success than this last year has given us.

3 comments:

meg said...

Glad to hear that things are looking up again; you all deserve a break.
Peace, Love, & Joy
These are my prayers for you, my friend
Have a warm & blessed Christmas.

Jamie said...

I'm excited to hear about your new job! I hope it brings you much happiness and success. And great news about your son. Sounds like he is back on the right track. He is lucky to have such a loving mom!

Now lets hear about your Christmas and see some photos!

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Just stopping by to wish you and your family a Happy New Year!

Take care,
Christina