Sunday, January 06, 2008

New start

So far my job looks like it will be a great challenge! I've already been exposed to some of the public and found that I just wanted to cry because of the things they are going through. Then there are some that you know aren't really going through anything and are good actors and acressess. I get to start my classroom training tomorrow and have my nose buried in the books!

I really like that everyone is so positive, not only about their job, but about the people they work with. Where I've been the last year there has been one particular individual that has created a downer - always complaining about her job, the people around her, and anything else she can think of. In fact she had twice accidentally instant messaged me instead of another with whom she was complaining about me to. Her I don't miss at all. I also don't miss the drive. I am only driving half the distance, it is about 1/3 less of the time but the mileage is great on the gas budget.

It feels good to enjoy going to work again!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm so happy to read that you are enjoying your job. And I just looked over at your weight loss ticker. Only 3.6 lbs to go.

Your new year sounds like it's off to a good start!

Anonymous said...

WOOHOOO a job you can enjoy is always a good thing!