Thursday, February 14, 2008

Oh my gosh

I know have so much catching up to do. Not to mention we were stuck in a snow storm until way late last night and were lucky to get home at all . Thank God our kids were safe and sound at home. At least we had a warm vehicle and need be could have put the seats in the back down and slept in it if needed. I love my SUV! It did great in the snow I'll tell ya!

Plan to get back sometime soon. I hope by then it will bear better news too. Hope you all are having a great winter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an exciting drive LOL not!

Glad you made it through safe and sound.

Jamie said...

I just saw video on the news about snow in Utah! It made me think of you and then I came up and saw your blog!

I'm glad you are all safe and now get back to blogging regularly!

Also, what SUV do you have? I think we are finally ready to start looking!