Saturday, February 23, 2008

Super Saturday.

I'm happy to say that I have been working at getting back into my WW frame of mind. Started writing down what I eat again, getting on the treadmill, and thinking positive again. Don't know why but when you have a friend that has also started to lose weight of her own it seems to motivate me to getting back to trying to lose that last 10 pounds and to keep it off. I feel so much better too! I never thought I could get up at 5:30 in the morning to jump on a treadmill but I've been doing it. So happy about that.

My new job is still going well...now that we are in the complexity of the end of the training and our brains are full with stuff finally sinking in, I feel ready to work. Only thing is, there is a ton of work! Be careful what you wish for, I certainly got mine. I love that the days go by fast and am able to go home feeling like I accomplished something. I just can't wait until I feel confident at what I do. I am told this will not happen for about 6 more months though.

Well back to my Saturday routine. Coffee, cook breakfast while drinking coffee, make bed with husband, get laundry started, make grocery list, go shopping with the family...only the newest routine lately is to try to stay out of the fish store. Can't go in there without coming out empty handed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go! I have been struggling! I gained back 20 pounds, but my doctor has changed one of my meds around and i am starting to loose again!

Keep up the great work!

Jamie said...

I'm happy to hear you are enjoying your new job. And isn't the commute much shorter?

Good job with exercising. I get up at 5:30 to tread too! So just know that someone in VA is exercising along with you:o)

Anonymous said...

Hi there! So glad you found a motivating factor. It can be so hard. I do my work out after work since I have to be there by 7:00 am. And sometimes I try to talk myself out of working out but then I do it and feel so much better for doing it. Except yesterday! I did manange to talk myself out of it. Darn! Keep it up. :)