Tuesday, November 04, 2008

New addition.

So we adopted a 4 month old kitten from LOST PAWS.inc. He's a sweetheart. His name is "Jefferson" but we are thinking of calling him Bud or Buddy cause it just fits I guess.

I have been wanting an orange tabby for a while, just cause it seems that you don't always see them around much and I would like to have something different than the others around me. He looked unhappy in the pet store, but when we took him out to play he was so lovey that we fell in love with him.

The first night he kept us up all night loving on us. He was a little scared to come out but during the night he was in need of attention I tell you. Savannah loves him and if she isn't careful she may just carry him around a little too much. He doesn't mind Bear at all, doesn't even get bothered that the dog is even there.

1 comment:

Doris J said...

awwwwwwwwwwww he is adorable!

My first cat was an orange Tabby and his name was Buddy LOL