Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Charlie's 40th Birthday

We are not speaking of this birthday so pretend that I didn't post this. Per Charlie's request no gifts, no parties, no nothing, do not even mention the word "Birthday" to him. So we didn't.

Business as usual, we went to church and afterward attended the annual church meeting while eating Beto's burritos in our lap. Afterward we went to the "fee-a-tour" (another Savannahism) and saw Inkheart where we were all enjoying the largest tub of popcorn and cups of soda that you can get for a mere $14.50. The movie was very good, and original so we were happy with our decision. We had a snowy ride home and when we finally got there, Charlie and I just relaxed with his favorite no bake "cheese pie"(aka cheesecake - Savannah calls it cheese pie) and a good documentary of the skunk on the Nature program.

Like I said, business as usual. Someone suggested that I invite him and our friends to a restaurant and hire a belly dancer but I think he'd have my head if I did. Maybe next year?

No comments: