Friday, January 02, 2009

Savannah & her new camera

So Savannah got a VTech Kidizoom Digital Camera for Christmas. It has been a lot of fun this week for both of us playing with all the extras like games, photo editor, and puzzles. My camera has had a broken display for some time so she hasn't been able to play with mine for a while and has always loved to snap and see the pictures we take in an instant. What's great about this gift is that it is very kid sturdy and is designed just for her keeping her occupied for hours on end. And don't forget that it's pink!

I admit that she and I have spent a good deal of time using the Photo Editor to make funny faces out of Bear and Jake, but we have also made some pretty cool edits that turned out "scrapbook worthy." (If that is even considered a term.) All in all I think it has brought out some new creativity in her. In fact she takes it every where we go, kind of like a photo journalist. This is one toy I will take the time to rate on Amazon.com to recommend to other parents. It has been a hoot!

















































1 comment:

Jamie said...

I wish I had talked to you before I got Ida's camera. We got her the Fisher Price one and I'm not impressed at all. She's much rather use Tom's real camera. So the only thing I like about the Fisher Price is the fact that it's sturdy.

I need to review mine on amazon.com!