Thursday, January 29, 2009

Where a kid can be a kid!














We took Savannah out for her birthday, but she thought we were going to McDonald's - her favorite toy, ice cream, and play place - we didn't tell her we weren't going to go to McDonald's and instead took her somewhere new she hadn't been but wanted to go. She didn't seem too surprised probably cause I have been telling her we would go for her birthday. I thought she would have forgot, but she is 5 after all.

She loved Chuck E. Cheese. She was a little scared at first of the robots on the stage, but all in all we had a good night and ended it with a song of Happy Birthday. She got a certificate from mom and dad to choose a bike at Toys R Us once the weather is a bit warmer. We will be having a kid part on Saturday for her neighboring friends. I hope it goes well - I had a dream this morning that no one showed up. :(

1 comment:

Rambling Rita said...

Savannah is such a cutie!! I love her smile: she brings joy to me and Randy