Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm Back!

To feeling myself again that is! Still a little sinus pressure and coughing but man does it feel good to be out of the bedroom ache-fever-chill free. I tell you after spending two days in there I don't want to look at it again! Unfortunately my husband is now sick too. I missed work yesterday but had no choice so I had to force myself to go to the doctor to get a note for work and it was miserable. I am happy to say that I am feeling much better! Woo hoo! My energy level is getting back too! What a great way to start the weekend.

3 comments:

riehle mom said...

I am glad you are feeling better. I have been sick a lot this year. I guess it is where I work. And that I am getting older.

Jamie said...

Glad you are feeling better. Seems like everyone is sick this time of year. Our house has once again been invaded by germs. I can't wait for spring...given up on my hopes for snow.

My computer died(GASP!), so although I can use my husband's, all my favorite blogs are saved on mine. Luckily, I found yours. I'm just a little behind with reading and commenting.

Off to check your other one, I so enjoy reading it!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Glad to hear that you are feeling better!! Sorry it has taken me so long to get over here. I wanted to answer your question about a catalog party. A catalog party is where I would send you a couple of catalogs and order forms and you show them to people and collect orders. Send everything back to me with payments and I place the order and everything is shipped to you. We have really great incentives for being a Host! Check out my website at www.melissawilcox.tohe.com If you have a total of $250 in retail sales then you get 10% in free merchandise, free shipping and handling and the Hostess gift at a reduced price. You also get a $15 booking certificate for having a party and you add this to your 10%. Just let me know if you think you would like to try it and I will send you out the catalogs!!