Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sick and tired of Sick

I haven't had "flu" like symptoms for years. I have my flu shot evey year and while I don't think what I have is the flu, I do believe it is related. Every inch of my body and flesh ached, even the follicles of my eyelashes hurt. I had a low grade fever and some chills and am coughing a bit. My sinuses are getting worse as we speak.

Today I stayed home from work. Last week I was late due to a toothache and a couple weeks before that I was having tummy troubles. I just hope they don't reprimand me. It seems like it's all or nothing with me when I get sick.
All I know is that I'm sick of being sick.

Glad there is only one day left of work for the week. I think I can muddle my way through tomorrow if I still have a job that is. Ugh.

2 comments:

Rambling Rita said...

So sorry you are not feeling well. If there is anything I can do to help, just let me know. I kissed Bella for you.

bitterkat said...

Being sick sucks! I'm sorry. I hope you're getting pampered with chicken noodle soup and 7-up, just like mom used to do. Get well soon! I'm sure they can't manage without you at work so they'll be more than happy to see you when you get to your healthy state and walk in the door.